If you need help, we have a list of frequently asked questions and answers. We strive to give you the best buying experience possible. Click a question below to view the answer.
Why is an X DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION different from a normal computer?
- We only use the highest quality components, so as to guarantee stability, reliability and the best performance. Our cooling systems are extremely efficient and silent, and we also have models that produce no noise in the catalog. We guarantee your investment and offer advantageous conditions for future upgrades. Our operating systems are more reactive, stable, efficient and performing, thanks to the numerous modifications and the excellent settings, tested and tested during our twenty years experience in the field.
Why does our WORKSTATION cost more than a normal computer?
- An audio workstation (DAW), unlike a normal computer intended for common use, must offer greater computing capacity, because programs that record and process audio or synthesize sound require more resources. Making a computer suitable for a specific use stems from the costs that a company must sustain, these are due to the research and experimentation that specialized technicians have to deal with daily, because music computing is a world in constant evolution. By purchasing one of our workstations you will not need to waste hours, days and weeks to make the system work properly. Our computers are ready to use.
Which operating systems are compatible with the X DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION?
- Our workstations are 100% compatible with Windows and Linux.
Are WORKSTATIONS compatible with the software and / or hardware I normally use?
- Sure! Our workstations are 100% compatible and certified for use with the most popular audio / MIDI production software and third-party plug-ins. Our workstations are 100% compatible and certified for the use of the most common audio interfaces currently on the market.
What tests are performed on an X DIGITAL AUDIO WORKSTATION?
- Every machine after being assembled is tested and tested for 48 consecutive hours non-stop before delivery to the customer, in this way we are able to guarantee the perfect stability as well as the perfect functioning of the electronic components. We subject the CPU to a stress test that pushes it to work at its maximum capacity, all the bytes of each installed RAM bank are checked, the few fans present are tested and all temperatures are measured, and the HD (if are present) and the SSDs.
How can I change something in my order?
- If you need to change something in the order, please contact us immediatel.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept a Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit card. We also accept bank transfers and payments via the Amazon Pay platform.
Can I track my order?
Yes you can! After checking the order you will receive an order confirmation via email. Each order goes into production within 24 hours from the order. When the order is shipped, you will receive another email with the tracking number.
Can I return an item?
Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
Do I need an account and what are the benefits?
It is not necessary to create an account. You can also send an email or contact us by phone. However, having an account offers a simpler checkout, the ability to create and send a wishlist and a personalized shopping experience.